Returns Policy & Warranty
If you are unhappy with your purchase, we will happily provide you with a store credit given that the below requirements are met.
Please note: we offer store credit only.
In order for us to accept your return, the below requirements must be met;
- The item is in unworn, brand new condition with original packaging/ tags
- The item is in unworn, brand new condition with no marks or scratches
- The item is returned to us within 7 days of delivery date
- The item was not purchased in a sale
- Earrings are not eligible for a refund/return/change of mind due to hygiene reasons
A store credit will be emailed to you in the form of a gift card or code (with no expiry) which you can use to repurchase another item on our website.
- There may be delays during busy periods, as soon as we receive your return our team will contact you via email
- Sale items are not eligible for returns
- We cannot offer direct exchanges unless there is items in stock.
- All return shipping costs need to be covered by the customer except in cases where the item is confirmed to be faulty by our team (detailed below)
We carefully pack your orders, however in the unlikely case of an item being delivered faulty, we will happily provide you with a full refund provided the following is met;
- You notify us within 7 days of delivery, with a description of the fault and pictures as proof via email to email@example.com
- Your claim has been reviewed and approved
Please note: Once your refund has been approved by our staff a notification will be sent to you (it may take up to 5-7 business days for the funds to appear in your account).
If you have purchased through AfterPay, the returns process is the same as above. Please note, your AfterPay agreement will still stand and any scheduled repayments will continue.
To start the process, after emailing and confirmed, please send to:Jaz Hand made
ORDER CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS:
If you are looking to change or cancel an order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP. If the order is caught in time we can assist with store credit.
Please note, we cannot offer refunds on cancellations.
Proper care and handling of your jewellery can help it maintain its beauty and sparkle for years to come. When you have purchased a piece of jewellery, it is important to take proper care to ensure it lasts.
✧ All Jaz Hand made pieces come with a 6 month warranty against manufacturing faults and defects. This does not include oxidisation of pieces.
✧ If your jewellery is damaged due to a manufacturing fault, we will gladly offer you an exchange or full refund however, all pieces must be returned in original packaging and all jewellery tags must be attached.
✧ Please read the materials & care page on our website. Natural oxidisation may occur over time or if you have not adhered to our jewellery care guide. A refund will not be issued in this circumstance. If your jewellery is damaged ie. issues with the chains, clasps ect, we will endeavour to do our best to repair the jewellery to be sent back to you.
✧ All pieces returned under warranty will be assessed to determine the cause of the fault and it may take up to 4-6 weeks for a replacement to be shipped out.